Friday, July 18, 2008

Rana Motors Wazirpur

I had taken my vehicle to Rana Motors Wazirpur for servicing and wanted my points to be redeemed (I have appx. 2000 + points) but was told that the Citibank Autocard Swap Machine is out of order from the last 15 days and hence cannot redeem my points. In fact the machine has still not been installed till today as per Rana Motors.
I really see no point accumulating points on this card if the same cannot be redeemed at the right time. In fact the points which I was supposed to have earned while paying through my Autocard Credit card have also gone in the drain because of the malfunctioning of the machine.
I would request the concerned to have some exigencies plans made in case of such a breakdown and also to tell me if i can still earn the points since i had made the payment in cash.
Regards
Sunil Kumar
DP - 208
Pitampura
Delhi - 34.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home