Sunday, May 11, 2008

spark mileage

I agree with Guru regarding the mileage I own spark for last 6 months. I real situations, I am getting an avg. of 12.5 KM with 50% time AC on. And in non city rods about 14-15 with 50% time AC on. Not more than that. This is my first Car. But people say that most of the 1000 CC cars gives this much only. Is it correct?
The best part is it travelling comfort. Rough roads and gutters on the roads makes not much difference. I used to over take other vehicles while they negotiate the rough and bad roads.
You can drive in 5th Gear at a speed of 25 KM/HR, 20KM/HR in 4th gear. Also the car is beautiful and has got best look from back and small car look from front and sides.
Regarding service, I have not encountered any problem. In fact, I have got 3-4 telephone calls from GM offices (both local and headquarters) regarding the service at GM show room
The only sorrow I have got is the mileage. I thought I would get arount 17 KM while I zeroed in on Spark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home