Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Really Matiz is a fantastic car

Hi,
Really Matiz is a fantastic car. It’s driving is like anything which I can’t explain it. Without knowing driving, I just purchased the car and trailed the driving environment for just half an hour and I directly entered high way and drove back to my Home place which is 200 Kms. Really it’s an adventure in my life. It’s thrilling…….
After that I had experienced many cars to drive … Indica, Zen, 800 .. but the driving is not so good compared to that of a Daewoo Matiz… Really it’s so good. Even the car very much spacious which we will not imagine looking it’s cute shape. It is more spacious than all the small car’s in the Indian Market…….Presently my Matiz is giving 18Kms. in long drives …….
Hoping all these will be in Chevrolet Spark and with a little bit improvement in the mileage too ……
I am looking to exchange my Old Matiz with New Spark if all sets…
Aravind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home