Monday, May 11, 2009

Chevrolet Spark LT

I bought Spark LT in 2007. I’ve done almost everything I can to maximize mileage of my car. The best average I got was 23kmpl with A/c on highway. The car is great, feels good to drive, and looks nice. The pickup, ac, handling, average etc are way too better than Zen Estilo and Hyundai Santro.
As mentioned by Kannan, I also face with this annoying noise from the rear suspension. I feel it is because either suspension is too hard, I even got my shock absorbers replaced under warranty, but still the noise remains the same on bad roads. Other problem which I face is at times I get static current. I also have some problems with the tyres. They are bad, cheap made.
Even with a few demerits, Spark is the best car in its class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home