Saturday, January 19, 2008

Maruti swift (VDI – Pearl Metallic White)

Dear officer,

This is in regard with the booking of my SWIFT Vdi car. I Mr. M.M.Kohli have booked a Maruti swift (VDI – Pearl Metallic White) from Auto Pace Network Pvt. ltd., 112-113, Industrial Area phase -1 CHANDIGARH. (Ph – 4699999, fax number – 46999998). They called me up on 27th -Dec-2007 regarding the delivery of my Swift Car. On 28th-Dec, I visited their showroom. I talked with their Sales Manager - Mr. Kohli, regarding the delivery of my car. He said - Accessories of 30,000 to 35,000 are must. Without that it's not possible for us to give you the delivery. Slowly-slowly he came on 15,000 Rs cash, then he came on 10,000 and at last he got ready to gave us delivery but with 5000 Rs Black money . After that I talked with their G.M - Mr. Bharadwaj. He said that we don't have VDI (Pearl metallic white) (Note- They called me up regarding the delivery of my car (VDI – Pearl Metallic white) ), but we have LDI (Red and Grey Colour). They were playing false game with me. Their dealing was not fair, I am sure that the delivery of vehicle might have taken, if I was agreed with their conditions.

 

The wording of Mr. Kohli was that: - "I can arrange a car for you from Himachal with accessories of 10,000 " and On the other hand he was saying, "That we have a stock of 3-4 cars with us, give me 2 days. 101 % I will give you delivery on 31st- Dec-2007" .I refused their offer.

One thing was 100 % sure. They were playing false game with me and I am sure that the delivery of vehicle might have taken, if I was agreed with their conditions. But I refused to pay them the black money. So, At last their G.M Mr. Bharadwaj promised me. He was saying – "let me check the stock and with other Maruti dealers, I will let you know about the car (NOTE – Their sales manager told me that we have 3-4 cars in our stock - wait till 31 st), He was saying - I will give you a call by tomorrow afternoon. But he gave no call.

At last I visited their showroom on 31 st, I met with their M.D – Mr. Nitin, G.M and Sales Manager, They clearly says that we don't have Vdi in our stock.

I am using Maruti cars from the last 12-15 Years.   But this is my first bad experience in life regarding the Maruti. My brother-in-law is in the Top most Maruti's Vendor list. ( M.R. Steel Forging Pvt. Ltd. (Ludhiana and Faridabad)).

Please look into the matter Personally and do the needful. As my loan amount got sanctioned And If necessary I can mail you the scanned copy of cheque and booking receipt. (Cheque loan amount and booking Receipts). I think you can understand my situation. I have to pay the rate of interest. 

 

Regards-

M.M.Kohli

Dy. Manager

I.F.F.C.O

Plot number – 2 A, B and C, Sector – 28-C, Chandigarh.

Mobile- 9814600075, 931222296

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home