Sunday, October 07, 2007

Maruti Zen Estilo

Recently I had purchased Maruti Zen Estilo. While purchasing this car, I was offered Citibank Credit Card, which I had accepted. I would also like to mention here that after purchasing my car, I have already referred 2 cars using this card and likely to refer two more cars on coming Dussera.
I regret to having this so called prestigious card due to practically getting benefits from it.
I have often noted that most of the Indian Oil Pumps would not have Citibank credit card machines or the machines are dead.
The ones who would have the Citibank machine, they would not support the AutoCard points feature.
In the end… The Bonus Points promised by Maruti Suzuki are hard to get. Unless you are lucky enough to land at a petrol pump which has a functional Citibank card machine which supports the AutoCard feature.
Recently, I got petrol from an Indian Oil petrol pump and paid through my above card. A surcharge of Rs. XXXX has been levied on me in place of promised Autopoints. I am highly disappointed with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home