Saturday, July 14, 2007

People, forget about Matiz, its gone

Hello everyone,
I am back with Chevy Spark 1.0 LT.
Bought the car last week.
People, forget about Matiz, its gone…
If you are comparing, compare it with whats present not whats past. I’ve seen everyone talk about Matiz. Oh Indies, when will you grow? Always stuck in past.
Anyways, i bought the car from M/s Rahul Automobiles, Ranchi. The dealer provided me with Free music system and free keyless entry (directly from GM’s zonal office). I’ve all the reason to smile.
About the car, its Platinum Metallic, and is amazing. I took on long drive and covered around 300km the very 1st day. Got avg of 14-15kmpl on highway with A/C on. Maybe it will increase after 3rd servicing. Interiors are way too better than Santro, Alto, or Wagon R. Maybe better or equivalent to Swift. This is the best small car one can have in India.
I am really happy with my purchase, and would recommend everyone to get this instead of Alto, Wagon R or Santro.
Price has been an issue with many people. These people can’t see what GM offers with that little extra. I’ve liked everything in this car. And after owning Alto and Maruti 800s, i still say this is the best car in its class. No one can beat Maruti’s service, but i hope GM wont be lagging behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home